The new edition of our interactive magazine is ready! If you haven’t seen it before, it’s a fun digital publication available for iOS and Android users (for smartphone and tablet) full of interesting bite-size mobile and tech news sprinkled with some Aquafadas related information. But that’s not all. It’s also a showcase of a range of features of our technology. Each month we try to pick a different enrichment and show in practice how to create engaging digital magazines and content, without extensive technical know-how. And you can even download the source files at the end to see how it’s been done!
Key topics in the latest issue
This month, we’re focusing on our Group related news. Some of you might have heard that we are integrating with Rakuten the Japanese electronic commerce and Internet company. That’s why our front cover welcomes you with a fun Japanese-style video and you can read two Rakuten-related articles.
- Rakuten expands B2B services with Aquafadas – how and why we’ve become the major subsidiary of the Rakuten Group
- Women in code announcing the initiative -women developers are still in minority and what can be done about it
- SAML 2.0 – facilitation of users access and increased app security
- App of the month Natuzzi – elegant but functional product demo case study
- Will robots run our future – technology revolution accordingly to a technologist from the Wired Magazine
- Global innovation company – all you need to know about Rakuten
Video enrichment from Aquafadas
For the latest Wave Mag #11 our designer picked a video feature. With Aquafadas tools with a few simple clicks you can add a short movie and voila you straight away create a highly visual front cover impressing readers from the start! This way they will for sure remember and read your publication! What’s more you can add actions within the video:
- Go to the next page
Are you looking for digital content inspiration? Have a go and check our Wave Mag cover imagining how with out technology you could attract clients, communicate effectively with employees or simply showcase your brand’s creativity.
Do it yourself
And don’t forget to check the last page of the magazine (Do it yourself) where we added a handy feature of an easy download of all the source files. If you already an inDesign user you will be able to see the source files (zipped as a DPE format) and with the Aquafadas inDesign plugin you will discover how the magazine was created! Not sure how to open the DPE files. Check here.