Mobile World Congress – biggest mobile show
“Over the past three decades, mobile has evolved from an emerging communications technology to a phenomenon that is now at the foundation of everything we do”, Michael O’Hara, GSMA
The biggest mobile industry event is under way in Barcelona. Last year it surpassed the 100,000 attendance mark and no doubt new records will be beaten in 2017. Each time key players in tech gather to unveil new mobile phones and discuss key trends and innovation etc. And with no exceptions speculations about new launches and key topics start circling around weeks in advance.
What to expect this year?
- 5G advances (next-generation mobile network) are listed as one of the announcements expected from Ericsson, Intel, GE, Mimosa Networks
- Raise of Android: Samsung, LG, HTC and Huawei are all expected to show their new devices
- Innovative gadgets: wearables, tablets and even a long anticipated foldable phone are also rumored to be making an appearance
- Among well recognised keynote speakers, this year confirmed participants include C-level players from: VMware, Telefónica, PWC, Orange, Nokia, Netflix and others
- Conferences agenda covers varies topics such as: AI, IOT, content, apps, Women4Tech, The Digital economy, Chatbots, digital transformation and many more
Say hi to Aquafadas – Hall 8.1 Stand D41
Aquafadas will be there too, proudly presenting their innovating digital publishing technology used by many businesses across the world to only mention: Adecco, PwC, Renfe, Deloitte, Crédit Agricole, Saint Gobain, Continental, Dentsu, Royal Canin, Turkish Airlines etc. Meet us there!