The new version (v1.4.5) of AVE AppFactory includes new features and bug fixes:
- Apps have been recompiled for optimal playback on iOS 5.1 devices with perfect rendering of text and graphics on the new iPad’s Retina display.
- Integrate 144 by 144 pixels HD icons for the new iPad’s Retina display.
- New mechanism to ensure that apps no longer rely on the UDID to uniquely identify devices.
- Updated localization of the mobile apps.
- NEW : the ability to build apps without requiring to have the push certificates installed on the computer. You can now create apps and have the signing process (when exporting to device) apply the correct entitlements to your binary (push notifications) without having certificates installed.
- NEWSSTAND : potential timeout problem with the background download of Newsstand apps has been fixed .
- New updated version of the AVE frameworks (build 6557). This includes numerous bug fixes in the enrichments, navigation as well as performance and stability enhancements
AVE AppFactory Tempaltes :
- Bookstore 2
- Add support for notifications
- Single Title Kiosk
- Add localization of the Account button
- Known issues
- The wrong app certificate can be used if the one that is used is replaced by a new one while the app is running.
What is coming next ?
- More iPhone templates
- Better documentation